Flower Care Guide
- For bouquets, minimally cut stems at a 45° angle with clean sharp shears to desired length to suit vase.
- Keep the vase ¾ full.
- Change the water every 1-2 days; when you do so, minimally recut stems at a 45° angle with clean sharp shears.
- Remove blossoms and stems as they fade.
- Keep flowers in a cool spot, beyond direct sunlight, heat sources and drafts.
- Keep flowers away from fruits and vegetables.
Keep flowers out of reach from small children and pets, as they may contain one or more of these toxic plants: Allium, Amaryllis, Anthurium, Azalea, Begonia, Bird of Paradise, Bittersweet, Borage, Calla Lily, Carnation, Castor Bean, Chamomile, Cherry tree, Chrysanthemum, Clematis, Cyclamen, Daffodil, Dahlia, Delphinium, Foxglove, Geranium, Gladiola, Hellebore, Hops, Hosta, Hyacinth, Hydrangea, Iris, Larkspur, Lilies, Lily of the Valley, Nicotine, Peony, Peach tree, Plum tree, Pieris, Poinsettia, Poppy, Rhododendron, Sweet Pea, Tulip, or Yarrow.